Author Topic: Help With Flash Card Socket Reflow  (Read 1108 times)

Offline thestig

Help With Flash Card Socket Reflow
« on: October 14, 2013, »
I just built my conductor that I had in the box from the first coop. I didn't notice until now that there has been issues with the card reader not being soldered correctly to the board. After troubleshooting for a bit I have realized that almost all of my pins move freely from the circuit board and the whole unit probably needs to be reflowed. These things are tiny and I know better than to attemp this myself as I struggle enough with some of the pins that are twice this size and not as close together. Can someone help me if I send it to them?

Thanks,

Grant.

Offline RJ

• Administrator
Re: Help With Flash Card Socket Reflow
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2013, »
PM me and we will get you fixed up.

RJ
Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying

Offline keitha43

Re: Help With Flash Card Socket Reflow
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2013, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I just built my conductor that I had in the box from the first coop. I didn't notice until now that there has been issues with the card reader not being soldered correctly to the board. After troubleshooting for a bit I have realized that almost all of my pins move freely from the circuit board and the whole unit probably needs to be reflowed. These things are tiny and I know better than to attemp this myself as I struggle enough with some of the pins that are twice this size and not as close together. Can someone help me if I send it to them?

Thanks,

Grant.
Once you get it going you are going to love the conductor!