Author Topic: LED Light Strings: Direct from China  (Read 9704 times)

Offline rmonty

Re: LED Light Strings: Direct from China
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2009, »
This post is to clarify my earlier statement and I have edited my earlier statement to clarify also.  His C9 bulbs are not compatible with LOR.  LED LIGHT STRING,LED ROPE LIGHT ,LED CURTAIN LIGHT , LED net light and so on are compatible as far as he knows.  RJ did you ever receive anything to test with?

Ryan

Offline RJ

• Administrator
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2009, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This post is to clarify my earlier statement and I have edited my earlier statement to clarify also.  His C9 bulbs are not compatible with LOR.  LED LIGHT STRING,LED ROPE LIGHT ,LED CURTAIN LIGHT , LED net light and so on are compatible as far as he knows.  RJ did you ever receive anything to test with?

Ryan

Nothing from him. 

RJ
Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying

Offline rmonty

« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2009, »
Here is an e-mail I received from David yesterday.
-------------------------
I will send RJ sample next monday, and my factory is very busy these days! I hope your group can organize a whole purchase in the future and We can supply at factory price to your group!

Meanwhile, I have a kind of light string which used for build their own christmas display, it is very good at DIY market,like following pictures! We called it flexchangeable LED christmas display light string, different color bulbs can change each other!
-------------------------

I attached the pict to this post if anyone is interested.

Offline joshuashu

« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2009, »
any news on this? i would be interested.

Offline RJ

• Administrator
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2009, »
Never received a thing.

RJ

Offline davidxu

« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2009, »
Hi This is David , president of Freeman holiday lighting factory, I am a Chinese!Frankly, I hope supply my products to everyone of this group at factory price, But I hope someone in America can gather everbody's order together,then ship to America, as you know, DHL,ups or Fedex is very expensive from China to USA.Thus, you can save so much!

Any question, please email to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline RJ

• Administrator
« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2009, »
David, I am afriad with the reliability of you doing as you have said to me directly, I would have great concerns having a coop run for lights from your company. I was told many, many times you were drop shipping me lights for testing and would get nothing. Then you would conatct me again and say you were overnighting them, then nothing. This cycle went on well too long (much of the year) leading to the final outcome of I have never seen any lights from you. Some of the info can be read on this very thread in the post above. And there is more that was done in private. At this point I do not need to see any lights from you.

Now your back asking us to run a coop for your lights? I think we would need to deal with a company that has shown a more reliable track record before I take that risk. All I need is a coop like this to go very wrong leading to people looseing money and then even though it is not me running the coop the site would get blamed. When a coop went bad on another site I am a member of, I saw how the forum owner was contacted by lawyers and they were threating him. He did not have anything to do with it but being the owner of the forum that it was run on.

I love to see my members get bargians but this is the exact reason the coop rules require an admins approval. I can not in the interest of my users allow a coop for product from you at this time. It is far too risky a venture for my comfort.

RJ

Offline davidxu

« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2009, »
Hi RJ,

Sorry for the delay to send you the sample for testing, but I did have no your tel number for DHL express, they required it so that they can find you and give you the package, please let me know your phone and I will send you the samples (C6,5mm concave, led mini light  LED net light,icicle  and so on, Meanwhile, we also can design the led lighting according your controller and so on. thank you

have a nice day!

David