Author Topic: Node count wrong for Window frame?  (Read 627 times)

Offline caretaker

Node count wrong for Window frame?
« on: October 21, 2013, »
I was updating my display this year and added 4 window frames so I added those elements into X-Lights.  When I entered them the first time they seemed to have the right node count IE: the first window frame "Upper Window" has 15 nodes across the top and 15 across the bottom and 8 on each side so I entered 15,8,15 and the start address of 3393 with and ending channel of 3531 and it seemed fine. Then I realized I needed to go into universe 2 as I would have enough channels left over in universe 1 from my mega tree so when I went back to modify my model "Upper Window" and changed the start address to 4097 it gives me the ending channel of 4120 (it should be 4234 (46x3+4096=4234).  So have I messed something up and I am not seeing it or is the node count wrong....
Jeff Squires
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline drlucas

Re: Node count wrong for Window frame?
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2013, »
That appears to be a bug...a couple of us have recently noticed this too...seems only the sides are counted...the top and bottom nodes aren't adding to the channel count.
-Ryan Lucas-
- Pickering, Ontario, Canada, Eh?! -

Offline caretaker

Re: Node count wrong for Window frame?
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2013, »
That appears to be a bug...a couple of us have recently noticed this too...seems only the sides are counted...the top and bottom nodes aren't adding to the channel count.
Thanks for answering, at least I know it not something I was doing wrong.  :P
Jeff Squires