Author Topic: version 1.2 problem connecte to other with vire out  (Read 1653 times)

Offline barbotte

hello i have some wireless 1,2 ( without led) and they will received good but if i plug a cat 5 to another LE  it wont send the signal to the other one using cat 5....i did try many Le and they all do the same so i was wondering if there is anything i can do to fix it ie mew soft or whaetever ???  and when i used the newer wireless ( with led) they work ..so it has to be the 1.2 somehow 
thanks

Offline tbone321

Re: version 1.2 problem connecte to other with vire out
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2013, »
You need to be a little more clear on the equipment that you are using.  Are you cmparing a daughter card connected to an LE to a standalone Ver2?  Also, which port are you connecting to on the LE for an output?
If at first you don't succeed,
your not cut out for sky diving

Offline rrowan

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2013, »
I am also not sure what you are saying.

But here is some basics.

If using the internal wireless a LE then the only output is DMX Out #2, The other DMX ports when using wireless are not active.
If using the external wireless then it should act just like regular cat5 connection.

Hope that helps

If not then please provide pictures of your setup.

Rick R.
Light Animation Hobby - Having fun and Learning at the same time. (21st member of DLA)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Warning SOME assembly required

Offline barbotte

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2013, »
I am also not sure what you are saying.

But here is some basics.

If using the internal wireless a LE then the only output is DMX Out #2, The other DMX ports when using wireless are not active.
If using the external wireless then it should act just like regular cat5 connection.

Hope that helps

If not then please provide pictures of your setup.

Rick R.
not sure what you mean by internal and external wireless .. but i am talking about the one that is attache ( clip on ) on the board like this  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login .... i got 2 type ..the version with led on the wireless ( newer one ) that is working good  and the one without then version 1.2 i   ,,and yes i am conected to jp2 output with cat 5 to go to my other controler ....and the other controler will not work if i used the old wireless version 1.2..
thanks cheer
« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, by barbotte »

Offline tbone321

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2013, »
Make sure that all of the Ver 1 units are flashed with the Ver 2 compatible firmware.

Offline barbotte

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2013, »
Make sure that all of the Ver 1 units are flashed with the Ver 2 compatible firmware.
that is what i though too but witch one is it ?/ i did not see it in the wiki ..thanks

Offline rrowan

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2013, »
that is what i though too but witch one is it ?/ i did not see it in the wiki ..thanks

The firmware is there. Click on the Standard link. The checksum numbers is right to the right of it.

Rick R.
Light Animation Hobby - Having fun and Learning at the same time. (21st member of DLA)
Warning SOME assembly required

Offline tbone321

« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2013, »
You hav to look in the discontinued items.  That is where the manulas and the firmware for these units are located.