Author Topic: Spirograph effect does not display properly in Preview Pane  (Read 842 times)

Offline plaberge

• Every good project requires a new tool
    • Laberge Christmas Lights

Recently, I don't recall exactly when, I noticed that any effects that included a Spirograph no longer displays properly in the Preview Pane. The first image is a Spirograph in the Nutcracker window on a 20x120 vertical matrix, the second is the same thing in the Preview Pane. I've included an image of the effect setting used. I first thought something might have gotten corrupted, so I uninstalled 3.2.3, deleted the xseq file, re-installed xlights all the way back to 3.2.1, recreated the model, and created a new sequence with just the Spirograph effect but still get the same results.

Any one else encounter this?

Paulin.
- Paul
  North Vancouver, BC
  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline plaberge

Further to the above post, the underlying question: is what I'm seeing in the preview window an accurate representation of what is being output to the lights? I don't have my display assembled yet, so I can't verify directly.

A favor, could somebody out there test out the configuration above and let me know if they are seeing the same thing? I'm seeing it on three different computers but it's possible that I've corrupted something in my set-up rather than this being a bug.

Thanks,

Paul.
- Paul
  North Vancouver, BC

Offline plaberge

Hey Sean,

I finally got my megatree up this weekend. I can confirm that the spirograph effect does not display properly. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Paul.
- Paul
  North Vancouver, BC