Hardware > Bobcat DMX Servo Controller

Servo Controlled Halloween Display Items?

(1/3) > >>

dlhoppe:
Did anyone have any servo controlled Halloween display items this year? If so, do you have any videos to share?

packetbob:
I know this is an old thread but I have a set of 3 axis robotic skulls that are controlled by a pair of the Bobcat servo controllers....
I tried posting pictures and a video but my browser just seems to hang when I try to post them...

tbone321:
Look at the size of the pics.  Large pics can take a long time to upload to the site and there is a limit to the size of the pic that can be uploaded.  As for vids, most are to large to upload and most open vimeo accounts and upload the vids there and supply a link to it in the post.

packetbob:
I'll go with Vimeo for the vid...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This is a very basic test of the XYZ servos...  Don't mind the shakiness from my phone camera.....

maffeirw:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThis is a very basic test of the XYZ servos...  Don't mind the shakiness from my phone camera.....

--- End quote ---

The movement was very smooth and I like the finish work on the skull. Any chance you can show a little detail on the 3-axis mechanism. I couldn't quite make it out from the video.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version