Author Topic: No data out of conductor  (Read 1597 times)

Offline kjam22

No data out of conductor
« on: November 09, 2013, »
I finally finished up my conductor and I got all the required files loaded but now I am having an issue with the sequence.  The audio file comes out fine but there is no lights with it.  I have flashed the new firmware on my etd.  I am using the export function of LSP and I have converted the music file to OGG.  Not sure what else to try at this point.

Offline egenoup

Re: No data out of conductor
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2013, »
have you:

;)   have you tried the etherdongle with the etherdongle firmware loaded? (i.e. pixelnet output good?)
 :)   file names 8 or less characters?
 ;D  password set?
 8)   verified connectivity to the conductor

Egenoup

Offline kjam22

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2013, »
I used the etd last year and had it playing sequences earlier.  password is set and <8 characters.

I am still using V2.5 of LSP, are there any known issues with the export function?  Not sure what else it could be

Offline Mickpat

• Beta Tester
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2013, »
Does the ED show any network activity?  Have you checked the files created by LSP using a Hex editor?  This would let you verify the files contain data and not all zeros.  What is the PixelNet out of the EtherDongle connected to?  Have you verified that is working?

Offline tomwb301

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2013, »
Kyle,

Bring it by and we'll get it going. My show is running perfectly using the conductor.
Tom
Humble, Texas

Offline jnealand

• Patron Member
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2013, »
Always great to have friend nearby.  I wish everyone would put there location information in their signature.  This might help them or help someone else out.  This is a perfect example what I am talking about. 
Jim Nealand
Kennesaw, GA