Author Topic: Status Check?  (Read 6952 times)

Offline Steve Gase

• WinterLightShow in Georgetown, TX
Re: Status Check?
« Reply #60 on: December 05, 2013, »
Completed the last of my 9 coro flakes Tuesday night, hung them last night -- and morning gusts of wind have whipped around the ones that were simply "hanging" from the house.  Oh well... when the winds die down, I'll put them back into place.

Earlier in the week I had pixels in 3 flex strips go batty, causing 2 of my greenhouse panels to go out of whack.  I didn't have enough flex on hand to repair everything -- but (in record time!) I should have new strips coming today from Ray to the house.

Only thing really left to do is get the Technicolor lights up on the megapixel tree... but I'm being careful to navigate all of the problems described by other Technicolor users.  Once I get a reasonable plan, I'll tear into it... and hopefully have something working on Saturday.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  |  110K channels, 50K lights  |  Nutcracker, Falcon, DLA, HolidayCoro

Offline arw01

« Reply #61 on: December 06, 2013, »
WOO HOO 3 sequences now.  Thanks again to PeteandVannessa for what does the fox say.  I finished converting that and am 95% happy with it, maybe tweak it some more in a week.

On the list is still making a better antenna, I stopped tonight to look for another 75 ohm balun and didn't find one.  Will scrounge around tomorrow in the old kids game systems and if that comes up empty I guess it's an order on ebay from Miami or New Jersey, which means a week.

The parts came for the audio isolater pcb today, might make that up and see about getting rid of some of the noise in the FM transmitter.

Saturday plan to work on a really simple sequence like Jingle Bells or something to put into the mix, also have an SSC to set the proper start channel on, and to reprogram the start channel on my SS4 that i shocked a week or so ago.  Maybe it will stick this time?

Might spend sometime tomorrow night doing things besides Christmas!  oh the shame of it.

Offline duane.mosley

• hearthstonelights.com
« Reply #62 on: December 06, 2013, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
WOO HOO 3 sequences now.  Thanks again to PeteandVannessa for what does the fox say.  I finished converting that and am 95% happy with it, maybe tweak it some more in a week.

On the list is still making a better antenna, I stopped tonight to look for another 75 ohm balun and didn't find one.  Will scrounge around tomorrow in the old kids game systems and if that comes up empty I guess it's an order on ebay from Miami or New Jersey, which means a week.

The parts came for the audio isolater pcb today, might make that up and see about getting rid of some of the noise in the FM transmitter.

Saturday plan to work on a really simple sequence like Jingle Bells or something to put into the mix, also have an SSC to set the proper start channel on, and to reprogram the start channel on my SS4 that i shocked a week or so ago.  Maybe it will stick this time?

Might spend sometime tomorrow night doing things besides Christmas!  oh the shame of it.

I have 6 songs for just over 8,000 channels, 4800 of which is a pixel tree,  with 192 being dmx if it would help you out. if peteandvanessa don't mind, I wouldn't mind getting a copy of "what does the fox say"
Florence, KY

facebook.com/hearthstonelights