Author Topic: Another Ray Wu Question...  (Read 1032 times)

Offline Azathoth42

Another Ray Wu Question...
« on: November 12, 2013, »
I got a quote from Ray, but now how do I confirm this price to get my order started.  Nothing custom, just the pigtails with the RGB pixel strings.

I know, I know, I'm late.  Soooo late.  I think I can still pull it off first week of Dec.

Offline Robert

Re: Another Ray Wu Question...
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2013, »
His paypal is at the bottom of the quote. I usually send payment followed by an email.

Offline Steve Gase

• WinterLightShow in Georgetown, TX
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2013, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
His paypal is at the bottom of the quote. I usually send payment followed by an email.

+1
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  |  110K channels, 50K lights  |  Nutcracker, Falcon, DLA, HolidayCoro

Offline Azathoth42

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2013, »
Thanks.  I guess I thought there would be more to it.

<res.

Offline arw01

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2013, »
+1 and then start your sacrafices to the shipping angels  ;D

Our night is their morning, and it's always good to follow up in a couple more days to make sure everything was in stock and to see if you have shipping confirmation yet.  I forgot to order END CAPS for those pigtails, would have liked to have them.

Offline tbone321

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2013, »
Lets hope that you already know how to sequence and have already started or you will really be pushig it at this late of a date.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, by tbone321 »
If at first you don't succeed,
your not cut out for sky diving

Offline duane.mosley

• hearthstonelights.com
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2013, »
best thing I found to do was around 9pm est go into the wiki, find the string or strip you want, on the left hand side of the page it shows a chat option for Ray. go into a chat with him, get on the same page with what you want, have him send the quote and then you send the payment while your still in chat with him. confirm then that he received your payment. I just got a text from dhl saying my shipment will be delivered tomorrow. now time to cross my fingers on receiving the zues or I have a lot of ssc's to build!
Florence, KY

facebook.com/hearthstonelights