Author Topic: Display element sorting  (Read 639 times)

Offline drlucas

Display element sorting
« on: November 13, 2013, »
Is there any way to change the ordering of the display elements? I'm trying to sequence 10 or so elements and I want the one I'm working on to always be beside the start time. I've played around with resizing the columns but i'd rather just drag over the element to the left and work on it from there. Is that something I can easily do hacking the xml file, or is there a trick with a ctrl or shift key to drag column orders around?

-Ryan Lucas-
- Pickering, Ontario, Canada, Eh?! -

Offline jnealand

• Patron Member
Re: Display element sorting
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2013, »
I think we are all spoiled by what we can do with a grid in Excel.  But that is a mature product and not one that is still in development.  I wish for a lot of things, but what was that quote - patience grasshopper.
Jim Nealand
Kennesaw, GA

Offline smeighan

• Nutcracker RGB Sequence Builder
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2013, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is there any way to change the ordering of the display elements? I'm trying to sequence 10 or so elements and I want the one I'm working on to always be beside the start time. I've played around with resizing the columns but i'd rather just drag over the element to the left and work on it from there. Is that something I can easily do hacking the xml file, or is there a trick with a ctrl or shift key to drag column orders around?

soory we dont offer this as yet. i also would like to move columns, copy columns .etc., we will add this for 2014
Sean
Littleton, CO
Latest releases You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
xLights/Nutcracker Forum You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Fbook You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline drlucas

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2013, »
Thanks guys.
-Ryan Lucas-

Offline drlucas

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2013, »
Another feature request...the start  time column...can you use the same units either (currently seconds.xxx) vs  min:sec that shows up in  the playback bar at the bottom. I'm good at counting, but sometimes get lost when I stop/start songs. Having both as seconds.xxx would be ideal I think
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

soory we dont offer this as yet. i also would like to move columns, copy columns .etc., we will add this for 2014
-Ryan Lucas-