Author Topic: RGB blend over a pattern  (Read 941 times)

Offline zwiller

RGB blend over a pattern
« on: November 24, 2013, »
Is there anyway to apply a blend over a pattern?  In the pic attached I would like to auto fill the highlighted pattern from blue to red.  Thoughts?  THANKS
Sam, who is happy he flashed his etherdongle with newest firmware!

"Now, I had heard that word at least ten times a day from my old man. He worked in profanity the way other artists might work in oils or clay. It was his true medium; a master."

Offline urthegman

Re: RGB blend over a pattern
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2013, »
Did you try right clicking on selected area and editing RGB blend?  Not sure if it is still a requirement, but you may have to include a previously made effect, either that or I am thinking of when I copy paste non rgb effects to an rgb area?

Offline urthegman

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2013, »
Forgot to add, when you click on edit rgb blend it will give you the option to make a custom blend, click at the beginning of the color bar to pick starting color, then click end of color bar to pick your endind color.

Offline arw01

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2013, »
If that does not work, try a macro with color slider and play with the number of timing marks it is allowed to create in the chase.  Looks like 1 or 2 a second might do it in there and if it tosses some stuff in cells you don't want just do a little painting with the off tool.

Autofill is another option within a channel of between effects