Author Topic: Kurt, you are the man! (1st Lynx Express v5 COOP for 2013)  (Read 1330 times)

Offline winwin

When I ordered my LEs last January, I knew I would not get to assemble them before July. It turned out I did it only in October. This is when I really started to pay attention to the package and realized the tremendous job that Kurt had done running that coop. So I want to take a late minute to say thank you to Kurt for the outstanding job he did. Everything was well organized with all components sorted, packaged and individually labelled. The chips were correctly programmed too which for me was ideal since i do not have a pickit. I cannot imagine the amount of time Kurt spent going through all those kits, for free and for our pleasure. Your hard work made my job (hobby) easy so my hat off to you Kurt and everybody who worked so hard to make that coop the success it was.

AL.

Offline Steve Gase

• WinterLightShow in Georgetown, TX
+1 

I've participated in some of Kurt's other coops.  He is the BEST!  ...not to take away from the other coop managers, but Kurt really goes above and beyond.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  |  110K channels, 50K lights  |  Nutcracker, Falcon, DLA, HolidayCoro

Offline arw01

+1 for me too, Kurt was one of the first kits I put together and all the pieces so well marked bagged, protected was a godsend.  I had another piece from a prior co-op that the chip sockets were just loose in a bag with other components and it took a LONG time and some dicey bends to get those pins back into somewhat of a shape to fit into the PCB.  I really appreciate Kurt making sure they were protected!

Offline jnealand

• Patron Member
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Kurt was one of the first kits I put together

Just wondering what does a Kurt kit do?  I couldn't help myself for asking and yes Kurt is a great guy.  Seems to be absent these days.  Must be making to many movies.
Jim Nealand
Kennesaw, GA

Offline winwin

Just wondering what does a Kurt kit do? 

Very funny!

Happy Thanksgiving all!
AL.