Software > Light Elf Software utilities

No Export (Solved)

(1/1)

caretaker:
OK, I upgraded to 1.0 and imported several of my LSP 2.8 sequences which all went well but when I select "Export" and check Xlights or Conductor format nothing happens.  I looked in the temp directory and all the sub directories and file info are there.  What am I doing wrong?

urthegman:
Jeff, did the LSP export to conductor format not work?

caretaker:
I tried with one sequence but I was hoping to use Light Elf due to the fact I could do all my sequences at one time . 

caretaker:
OK so I deleted everything in copied the new Light Elf 1.o files into the directory and reinstalled Python WX and whala! It works perfectly. Actually I didn't know if worked at first because it created the files so fast.

Frank, your the man!  I have one request, would it be possible to have an option for selecting a directory for the translated files in a future release?

frankr:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginOK so I deleted everything in copied the new Light Elf 1.o files into the directory and reinstalled Python WX and whala! It works perfectly. Actually I didn't know if worked at first because it created the files so fast.

Frank, your the man!  I have one request, would it be possible to have an option for selecting a directory for the translated files in a future release?

--- End quote ---

Certainly seems reasonable to me.

Though probably not this year...

Frank

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version