Author Topic: Another "can not connect"  (Read 1579 times)

Offline IndianaChristmas

• Patron Member
Another "can not connect"
« on: November 28, 2013, »
Yep, another lost soul...

I have the same conductor/ETD setup I've used in the past.
I needed to test some SSC's so I reflashed my ETD to Pixelnet.  Did my testing.  I reflashed back to Conductor V69 and now I can't connect.
I know my cables are good.  I have reformated my card and replaced files.  All with filenames < 8char.  The Conductor Panel can read the show and schedule file I recreated as well.  I created a password.

My only concern is that reflashing to conductor didn't work some how.  I have reflashed it several times and no success. 
With the conductor connected to my PC, if I remove the card the status will change from not connected to Card Error.  Can I assume this means the conductor has been flashed correctly?

I've looked at this for hours now and for the life or me can't figure it out.

Offline keitha43

Re: Another "can not connect"
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2013, »
While formatting the card did you choose 16k allocation size and Fat32?

Offline twooly

• Blah
    • Todd Woolums
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2013, »
There is something up somewhere just where I don't know.  Perfectly working conductor ran my tests fine last night.  Nothing changed overnight, didn't even unplug and when I went and opened the control panel I had the not connected.  Just went and power cycled the conductor and it connected back up just fine.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline IndianaChristmas

• Patron Member
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2013, »
Yes formatted to 16k and fat32.
I dont leave my conductor plugged in currently.  Every time I rebook at this I plug it back in.

Do you think the Ted is flashed ok based on seeing the status change at I noted above?
If so, then I need to look at something else.

Offline IndianaChristmas

• Patron Member
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2013, »
I dont like autocorrect functions - Ted = EtD.

Offline duane.mosley

• hearthstonelights.com
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2013, »
if you have a card error, then it seems to be connected and flashed correctly.  have you used the conductor this season? are your audio files converted to .ogg?  what happens when you insert the card? says not connected? then pull the card and card error message stays on?if you do not have your files with these extensions, the conductor will not read the card while inserted into the conductor. really sounds like a file issue since you get card error message while the CF card is ejected. if you have these files as they are shown, then take a tooth pick and slowly slide over the socket pins while the card is inserted, if you have a loose pin(which card error message says other wise) then it will pop up once you run over the loose pin. 

playlist.dat
password.dat
show.sho
schedule.sch
sequence.seq
audio.ogg
Florence, KY

facebook.com/hearthstonelights