Author Topic: Issues with copy / paste  (Read 1134 times)

Offline kjam22

Issues with copy / paste
« on: December 01, 2013, »
I know this is an easy fix but I can't find it.  When I copy and paste, if I tell it to use "clipboard timings" the timing marks aren't active.  It is like they are in the background and they are not Active.  I have to create new intervals to add additional effects.  Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

Offline arw01

Re: Issues with copy / paste
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2013, »
What color timing marks do you have choosen and have you used that color to place timing marks.

I have discovered this weekend that it's MUCH more responsive to the proper timing marks if you choose a color that there are NONE in your sequence at all.  Baring that from working, changing the active color of timing marks you are "viewing" and then changing it back sometimes works too.

I do exit the program every 30 minutes or so and re-load and that fixes some odd timing issues too.  it's almost like it get's "lost" in them.

BTW make sure you draw all your elements before you start trying to sequence.  A couple of help fellows over at the LSP forum has finally drilled it into my head that LSP is smart enough to know DOWN on an arch will naturally start in the middle.

<fp.

Offline keitha43

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2013, »
If I remember correctly you can hold down ctrl and then select the timings that are not active.

Offline zwiller

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2013, »
If you want to use the new timing marks use highlighter over them. 
Sam, who is happy he flashed his etherdongle with newest firmware!

"Now, I had heard that word at least ten times a day from my old man. He worked in profanity the way other artists might work in oils or clay. It was his true medium; a master."

Offline arw01

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2013, »
Two tips I will check out and post back on my success as well, didn't know about the control key trick.  I had turned on highlight timing marks, but maybe there is another button I am missing on the ribbons?