Author Topic: Macro trouble  (Read 908 times)

Offline arw01

Macro trouble
« on: November 26, 2013, »
Ok I have a sequence that lets me drag a macro out of my macros, drop it on the layer of ssc arches and it makes a chase.

Now I am working on another sequence and dropping the macro on the layer does absolutely nothing besides make a bazillion timing marks.

So what have I gone brain dead on and forgot to do or check?

Offline twooly

• Blah
    • Todd Woolums
Re: Macro trouble
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2013, »
Thats the symptom of the items part of the layer don't have images drawn for them yet.  Double check your images for the channels.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline arw01

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2013, »
Thats the symptom of the items part of the layer don't have images drawn for them yet.  Double check your images for the channels.

Could be, I have drawn them out now.  And after exiting and coming back in I was getting the pop up that was for macro or transition, which I was not getting before.  I went ahead and manually made a pattern and other than timing marks driving me nuts with pasting a pattern I got at least part of what I was after.

I would have thought in 4 or 5 drops they would have worked on a few of those timing mark bugs, but now they plan to re-write the sequencer from scratch according to their state of the software post last week.

Alan

Offline zwiller

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2013, »
Sometimes I have issues with macros and similar things when I am zoomed to far out...  Try zooming in.   
Sam, who is happy he flashed his etherdongle with newest firmware!

"Now, I had heard that word at least ten times a day from my old man. He worked in profanity the way other artists might work in oils or clay. It was his true medium; a master."

Offline arw01

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2013, »
Sometimes I have issues with macros and similar things when I am zoomed to far out...  Try zooming in.

Will try it.  Beat my head against thw wall more tonight.   I think there is a bug.

Would someone mind confirming:

Draw a macro on an lgb type layer
Choose plasma effect
Leave the rest pretty much default
Choose your own pallet color
Small prview works big preview does not in the maceo dialog