Author Topic: Troubles with etd & conductor  (Read 2082 times)

Offline doubleeaz

Troubles with etd & conductor
« on: December 02, 2013, »
Here is my setup.  etd with conductor using 8mb flash card from coop.  feeds pixelnet to an active hub with 11 SSCs.  Universe 1 DMX is output to the rest of my system.  I have loaded the card with 32 sequences generated with xLights and LOR.  30 ogg songs as two of the sequences are only animation, no music.  I created three shows: startup, main and shutdown.  Startup and shutdown only have one sequence.  Main has all 32 sequences that take 1 hour.  I have setup a schedule for everyday.  startup runs at 17:59 and lasts just shy of 1 minute.  Main then plays from 18:00 to 22:00 and I have it repeating.  Shutdown then plays at 22:00.

Startup begins fine at 17:59.  Main then begins at 18:00 but for some reason cuts off about 10 mins before top of the hour and cancels the repeating show.  display panel shows next show to play is shutdown at 22:00 but it is only 18:50.  If I start another show, it cuts off at the same song.

I have tried three etd/conductor setups.  Three different CF cards.  They all do exactly the same thing.  using the v69 conductor firmware and v3 control panel.  I can connect through my network to the etd.  I have looked at the other messages on the forum but have not seen anything like I am seeing, although, I have tried all solutions presented.

Having to revert back to my PC to run my show.  Would appreciate any help you can suggest. 

Offline arw01

Re: Troubles with etd & conductor
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2013, »
If you move the song that stops to the beginning of the hour long sequence what happens?  Does it stop earlier or back at the original time?

Alan

Offline twooly

• Blah
    • Todd Woolums
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2013, »
Sounds very familiar to my problem minus my show continues it just stops the lights but the music continues.  Mine has been good the last couple day in my basement after doing yet another card.  Just make sure you are doing fat 32/16 kb when you format and try another card.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline doubleeaz

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2013, »
Thanks for the suggestion.  Will invert the play list and see what happens.

As for formatting the cards, I have three.  All are formatted using FAT32/16k.  All three cards behave exactly the same way.

Will try today and see what happens.