Author Topic: getting a stobe flashing effect all of a sudden  (Read 823 times)

Offline arw01

installed xlights on a new machine, copied an empty xseq file over (found out you need your screen bigger of you don't see any cells  <fp.)

and now on that new machine and my laptop with those sequences I get strobe like flashing on all of the playlists.

Thoughts on that one?  I thought I saw someone else with the issue but flashing and strobe do not pull it up on the forum here.

I even get it on the testing tab with just RGB.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, by arw01 »

Offline drlucas

Re: getting a stobe flashing effect all of a sudden
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2013, »
Running wireless vs wired now? Xlights running on old machine at same time as new machine? Those would be the only two things that come to mind
-Ryan Lucas-
- Pickering, Ontario, Canada, Eh?! -

Offline arw01

Re: getting a stobe flashing effect all of a sudden
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2013, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Running wireless vs wired now? Xlights running on old machine at same time as new machine? Those would be the only two things that come to mind

It must have been having two copies running.  I don't believe I ever had both of the versions with the checkbox output to lights on at the same time, but killing the one on my laptop allowed the one on the desktop to no longer be a strobe effect.

I have a "show" running at least.  a few kludged test sequences and one LSP sequence converted with lightelf to xseq.

Thank you!

Alan