Author Topic: No Export (Solved)  (Read 2290 times)

Offline caretaker

No Export (Solved)
« on: November 27, 2013, »
OK, I upgraded to 1.0 and imported several of my LSP 2.8 sequences which all went well but when I select "Export" and check Xlights or Conductor format nothing happens.  I looked in the temp directory and all the sub directories and file info are there.  What am I doing wrong?
« Last Edit: November 28, 2013, by caretaker »
Jeff Squires
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline urthegman

Re: No Export
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2013, »
Jeff, did the LSP export to conductor format not work?

Offline caretaker

Re: No Export
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2013, »
I tried with one sequence but I was hoping to use Light Elf due to the fact I could do all my sequences at one time . 
Jeff Squires

Offline caretaker

Re: No Export (Solved)
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2013, »
OK so I deleted everything in copied the new Light Elf 1.o files into the directory and reinstalled Python WX and whala! It works perfectly. Actually I didn't know if worked at first because it created the files so fast.

Frank, your the man!  I have one request, would it be possible to have an option for selecting a directory for the translated files in a future release?
Jeff Squires

Offline frankr

• Rocklin Lights
Re: No Export (Solved)
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2013, »
OK so I deleted everything in copied the new Light Elf 1.o files into the directory and reinstalled Python WX and whala! It works perfectly. Actually I didn't know if worked at first because it created the files so fast.

Frank, your the man!  I have one request, would it be possible to have an option for selecting a directory for the translated files in a future release?

Certainly seems reasonable to me.

Though probably not this year...

Frank