Author Topic: Nutcracker error (Resolved)  (Read 1000 times)

Offline Rich Renn

• Renn's Lights for Charity
Nutcracker error (Resolved)
« on: December 07, 2013, »
Sean this is an Error I got in Nutcracker today I had a strange issue happen, I made an effect for my wreath exported it to LOR as a lcb file when I made my paste every thing I had sequenced under the wreath was gone like the wreath had 100 channels instead of ten. when I went in to modify the wreath to make sure, this is the error I got the strange thing is we all know who Fred Loya is and why is he in my Nutcraker ? very strange........ update  Just created another effect for  another section of my house and it is like there is no end channel if I export a clipboard to paste on my house channels which is 76 channels everything under that is erased when I make the paste.

Thanks
Richard
« Last Edit: December 08, 2013, by Rich Renn »

Offline smeighan

• Nutcracker RGB Sequence Builder
Re: Nutcracker error
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2013, »
hi rich;
there is no string 'fred loya' in any of the 10K lines of xlights code. could maybe this have been in your paste buffer?
Sean
Littleton, CO
Latest releases You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
xLights/Nutcracker Forum You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Fbook You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Rich Renn

• Renn's Lights for Charity
Re: Nutcracker error
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2013, »
Thank you Sean I guess I am getting tired the paste issue was my mistake, the error message came up at the same time so that threw me off a bit, all seems to be working well I reloaded 3.2.11 and no more errors.  when I fixed my stupidity the paste issues went away also. <fp. 

Thanks
Richard