Hardware > Lynx MR16 / 16 CH DC Controller

MR-16 Interest

(1/4) > >>

DonFL:
While this is sort of co-op related, figured it would be best served to put this in the MR-16 section. That said, I'll leave it to the admin to move it if needed.

Like Zwiller, and a few others, I'm in need of 1-2 MR-16s, either blank boards, or co-op kits. Was hoping to gauge interest to see if there is enough interest to possibly make an order of boards for the store (I think RJ had mentioned that possibility) or possibly a co-op, something that makes sense for the community as a whole.

zwiller:
Thanks for posting!

If a COOP does come together, I think it would be nice if there is a way to offer 2 different kits: one for the standard/mosfet power and one for low power/constant current.  That said, I would be just as happy with some boards to appear in the store.  Willing to commit to 16 boards if a head count is needed.   

arw01:
I am in, especially after I see what Sam has been cooking on because I know I will want some.  Need to dress up the show for next year and really like the strobe/spot effects on some sequences.  I have a BIG tree that a couple to three dozen "strobes" would look great on running from a dc board, something I could leave in the tree all year round.  Now if I could make those RGB strobes, even better!

Some nice twinkling lights in there would be dynamit

Alan

bassmants:
Would this be a better option for dumb lights in bushes, or DSC?  Pros/cons.  Sorry if it's a little sidetracked.  Definitely going rgb in bushes next year, just not sure of the best route.

arw01:
I think partly depends on how you want to power the bushes, how far apart they are etc.

I would like to find some, at least, DSC net lights that are good for tree trunks and branches.

Ideally I would find an individually addressable net light, but that would not be this controller.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version