Author Topic: Single strand chase?  (Read 959 times)

Offline mitch09

Single strand chase?
« on: December 19, 2013, »
Is there a way currently to chase from one arch across my 6 arches. For example I want a group of three or four lights to start on arch one and go all the way to the end of arch six with the rest of the lights being off?

Offline jnealand

• Patron Member
Re: Single strand chase?
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2013, »
You can always make a model that is just a single line with the total nodes of all arches and give it the same starting channel as your first arch.
Jim Nealand
Kennesaw, GA

Offline mms

• Like us on Facebook for special content and year-round updates.
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2013, »
what color do you want? how many nodes is each arch?
Like us on Facebook for special content and year-round updates: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Voice-over Inquiries:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline taybrynn

• RockinChristmas
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2013, »
I just set up my 8 arches model ...  (which I have in 8 groups of 15 nodes) per arch (using 120 node ss flex strip) ... and I just entered in "8" RGB arches of 8 nodes each ... and then gave the start ranges to each (to skip my first three hybrid channels) on each arch.  Then I can apply RGB effects like singlestrand or spirals to this arches model.  I took these arches out of node mode last year and have decided to keep it that way, despite how I am limiting myself by doing so.  I just kind of like the 8 segment arch look, even in RGB.  You still get motion when you want it ... but its a lot less channels to control.
Scott - Castle Rock, Colorado   [ 2 homes, 100% RGB in 2016; since 2008; over 32k channels of E1.31 ]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login