Author Topic: WIKI addition  (Read 1047 times)

Offline caretaker

WIKI addition
« on: December 25, 2013, »
Now that Nutcracker is fully developed (even as new features are being added) What does everyone think of adding a section to the WIKI for it (or setting up it's own WIKI.  I know Sean, Matt and the rest of the developers have there hands full but I am sure there are some of you out there that could put in a little time to put together the information out there and maybe make a "Quick Start" guide. Sean has done a great job with the video tutorials but a page with a link to each video and explanation of what is in each video would make finding the information you need faster.  Myself I would be glad to help out how ever I can but sadly I am still in the very early stages of learning to use this great tool.
Jeff Squires
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Steve Gase

• WinterLightShow in Georgetown, TX
Re: WIKI addition
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2013, »
The idea has been discussed in other forums as well.
I love the idea, and would like to help as well.
But I'm hoping that there aren't multiple forums/wikis trying to do the same -- it would defocus the effort.

In the end, I suggest Sean decide where it should be located -- and then (regardless of location) we all jump in to make it the best possible, to help payback Sean for his efforts.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  |  110K channels, 50K lights  |  Nutcracker, Falcon, DLA, HolidayCoro

Offline plaberge

• Every good project requires a new tool
    • Laberge Christmas Lights
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2013, »
Great idea. I'd be happy to help out.
- Paul
  North Vancouver, BC

Offline caretaker

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2013, »
In the end, I suggest Sean decide where it should be located -- and then (regardless of location) we all jump in to make it the best possible, to help payback Sean for his efforts.
Steve, right in line with what I was thinking. 

Sean, what say you?
Jeff Squires