Author Topic: CF will not connect. In PC or in conductor.  (Read 2239 times)

Offline sittinguphigh

CF will not connect. In PC or in conductor.
« on: December 28, 2013, »
Gave up on Christmas this year. Couldn't get the conductor connect.
Well time to start on next year.
Were do I start?

What you don't know. Can hurt you.

Offline tomwb301

Re: CF will not connect. In PC or in conductor.
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2013, »
In the WIKI are all if the instructions you will need. Read them and follow them to the letter. RJ and the DLA team have tested the systems and wrote great instructions.

This was my first year using the conductor. I read and tested, and with some trial and error, it all worked flawlessly. One glitch but that was in a sequence. Reformat the CF card each time you make a change.

My system; conductor (etd), active hub, passive hub, ssc v4 (24), wireless transmitter and 12 Lynx express that were remote via wireless. I used a wireless cisco wireless access point t talk to the conductor that was on and plugged in at all times. EDM FM transmitter. The show has ran since Nov. 29th until now, 5pm to 10pm, none stop 7 sequences.

Read the instructions in the WIKI a few times and it will make sense and work. Also you might want to find a member in your area that has used the conductor and get with them to have a hands on sit down with them.
Tom
Humble, Texas

Offline sittinguphigh

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2013, »
Reformat the CF card each time you make a change
What kind of changes?
What you don't know. Can hurt you.

Offline duane.mosley

• hearthstonelights.com
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2013, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Reformat the CF card each time you make a change
What kind of changes?

it is not neccessary to reformat every time you make a change. changes such as adding a song, changing songs, show times, etc...
last years firmware required you to reformat every time but the new firmware does not.
Florence, KY

facebook.com/hearthstonelights