Author Topic: Pixel storage  (Read 996 times)

Offline aERonAUtical96

Pixel storage
« on: December 29, 2013, »
Live in Florida and store all my lights in the attic.  Summertime heat can bring temps to +120 in the attic.  Wondering if storing pixels in that heat will cause problems?

Offline tbone321

Re: Pixel storage
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2013, »
The pixles will probably do just fine but I would be concerned if you are also storing any of those C9 pixel covers with them.  I don't think that they will do well at that temp.
If at first you don't succeed,
your not cut out for sky diving

Offline arw01

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2013, »
I am thinking none of my nodes are hitting the attic at all.  I happen to have a shop and have been thinking about how I can spread them around in there so I can "set up" my show through the coming months and see the effects on them.  Kinda thinking of some brackets on the ceiling and putting them all up there so I can run the show somewhat laid out like it is on the house. ;D

Offline duane.mosley

• hearthstonelights.com
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2013, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am thinking none of my nodes are hitting the attic at all.  I happen to have a shop and have been thinking about how I can spread them around in there so I can "set up" my show through the coming months and see the effects on them.  Kinda thinking of some brackets on the ceiling and putting them all up there so I can run the show somewhat laid out like it is on the house. ;D

that's how I did mine in my garage. laid out on the ceiling exactly as it went on the house. pvc frames sure are nice! I have a wall designated for my new mega tree for this years storage. not sure on the 120 degree heat though. mine wouldn't last in that heat because my pixels are taped with red tape for the candy cane effect and I don't think the adhesive would hold up in that heat.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, by duane.mosley »
Florence, KY

facebook.com/hearthstonelights