Author Topic: Fireworks effect question  (Read 1050 times)

Offline MrChristmas2000

Fireworks effect question
« on: December 30, 2013, »
I tried to use the Fireworks effect in a short intro sequence but the explosion only happens once no matter where I put the slider. Is it supposed to work that way. Do I have to put multiple effects in to get multiple explosion effects?

It even works that way when in simulation mode.

Offline smeighan

• Nutcracker RGB Sequence Builder
Re: Fireworks effect question
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2013, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I tried to use the Fireworks effect in a short intro sequence but the explosion only happens once no matter where I put the slider. Is it supposed to work that way. Do I have to put multiple effects in to get multiple explosion effects?

It even works that way when in simulation mode.

Try all the sliders to the right
Sean
Littleton, CO
Latest releases You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
xLights/Nutcracker Forum You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Fbook You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline MrChristmas2000

Re: Fireworks effect question
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2013, »
Pushed all the sliders, Number of Explosions, Particles in explosions, Velocity of particles, and Particle fade all the way to the right and I still didn't get multiple explosions.

I decided to push the speed value to maximum and then it started to give me multiple explosions. If you move the speed control down even one notch the rapid multiple explosions slow down tremendously.

Also does the 'Face out' on an effect supposed to turn all the pixels off by then end of the effect. I applied the fade out at the end of my presentation and there remains a number of pixels left on very dimly  and the twinkle never fades out.