Author Topic: E1.31 set for Pixelnet EtherDongle in Nutcracker  (Read 921 times)

Offline Rich Renn

• Renn's Lights for Charity
Hello I know this could be a stupid question and I am just missing some thing, but I am trying to figure out how to set up the Pixelnet EtherDongle in Xlights\Nutcracker I see the usb pixelnet set up but I have two E1.31 EtherDongels to set up for my Zeus boards for next years show. by the way Xlights\Nutcarker the most awesome tool I have used.

Thanks
Richard

Offline taybrynn

• RockinChristmas
Re: E1.31 set for Pixelnet EtherDongle in Nutcracker
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2013, »
You just add the first one, specify 32 universes starting at 1 ... then add the second etherdongle and have it start at universe 33.

One of the tricky things is you have to flash your second etherdongle with slightly different firmware thats set for the upper 32 universes of pixelnet.  CHeck the wiki for the etherdongle to find that upper universes firmware link.
Scott - Castle Rock, Colorado   [ 2 homes, 100% RGB in 2016; since 2008; over 32k channels of E1.31 ]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Rich Renn

• Renn's Lights for Charity
Re: E1.31 set for Pixelnet EtherDongle in Nutcracker
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2013, »
Thanks I found the firmware and how that needed to be done just wanted to make sure I was setting it up right in the set up tab

Thanks
Richard