Author Topic: Conductor Updates  (Read 17024 times)

Offline twooly

• Blah
    • Todd Woolums
Re: Conductor Updates
« Reply #60 on: June 24, 2014, »
Able to track down anything/want me to test anything?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline johno123

« Reply #61 on: October 25, 2014, »
I really hate to bring up an old topic - but I did want to say that my conductor last year was connected to a switch and connected to a dedicated computer with the control panel open 24/7 with no issues (not connected to an actual home network, just those two devices on that switch).  I just took everything out of storage for a dry run before Halloween, and now I suddenly have the no light output issue every show I manually run in my garage. 

I'll try scheduling a show tonight without the network jack plugged in, but I thought I'd chime in that something triggered this issue in my hardware where we didn't have that issue last year.  Seemed very strange....  Windows update or something similar that would cause different types of traffic on the switch's network?

Offline lonewolf41

• Coop Manager
« Reply #62 on: December 02, 2014, »
Just wanted to share my experience.  I updated to the v72 firmware.  It did not fix my out of synch issue, but the volume settings seemed to stay where I moved them.  That is all I really tried as i plug directly into the ED from the laptop, no network involved.

Thanks,
-Keith