Hardware > Other Projects

Robo Light

(1/10) > >>

RJ:
Ok I keep getting asked about the Robo Light. I have no cheaper option for it with a light bright enough. The 3w leds are bright but not enough for somehing like this. I would put it out with a 3 watt rgb led but everyone would be disappointed in it once they got it outside.

RJ

Aussiephil:
I'd have to think about it purely as i cannot think of a use at this time. If i was still doing disco's i'd want 20 of them yesterday!

Phil

kylec:
I am with Phil.  This would be a cool project, but I can't think of where I would use it.  I'd say 80% chance I would build one, especially after those tax refund checks show up in May ;D.  BTW I think we should have a big "tax refund coop" the begining of June ; :D

grages:
I said YES!, it would be painfull but I can think of several uses for it.

I have spent several hours looking for an alternative lamp/light engine for this and I have yet to find anything better than RJ's current choice.

NOLAlights:
My thing -and I suspect that of many others- is not the $180 proper but the bang for the buck. By the time you add the servos et al you're looking ~$220.  For that much money I could add another ~50 channels of controllers which would make a bigger bang...

My thoughts.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version