Author Topic: ***********CLOSED Lynx Wireless Parts Only Kit Co-Op**************  (Read 34751 times)

Offline wbuehler

• Administrator
  • Dont' that poster look dusty?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Fantastic Job. Happy Birthday To Your Wife.

JJ

Thanks JJ

This is an honor is receive a post from the man himself.

:)

Offline blearning

• Sound of Light
Happy birthday to your and thanks to her as well as yourself for putting in the time and effort to get this done for us.

Thanks
Merry Lightmass
Bill  AKA blearning AKA BL

Offline Brad

• Patron Member
Thanks for all your hard work and fantastic attention to detail you have shown the last few seasons running the parts coops. I'm going to put in a good word for you to RJ...maybe...just maybe... he will give you that raise and promotion you have been wanting ;D ;D
(How does "Senior COOP Manager" sound?)

Seriously, Thanks, and Happy birthday to Mrs. Bill.

Brad
2007- 32 Ch Grinch, >6K lights...2008- 128 Ch Freestyle, 23,000 Lights, 2009- Lynx Freestyle & Lynx Express, 26K Lights....Wife thinks I'm nuts!

Offline RJ

• Administrator
Started sorting the ESD packs last night.  With the help of the wife and son they are 95% complete.
I have sent out shipping payment PM's.  As long as I get your shipping payment by Friday August 14 2009.  I will ship your package out this Saturday August 15 2009.

There are two members that I did not send shipping payment notices to that will require special boxes.
I will PM you when I know what the shipping charges will be.

I would like to say thank you to a special member of this Co-Op who helped in a major way to make sure that we would all have wireless in a timely matter this year.  If it were not for this member parts arrival would have been much later in the year.  I will not say who or what they did.  That is up to them if they wish to say or not.

I would also like to thank my wife.  She stayed up with me until midnight last night to help sort the ESD bags.  And many other nights to sort the plastic bags.  It is also her birthday today.  So happy birthday.

Also many thanks to RJ and Family for creating the wireless and investing the time, money, and support to make it a reality.

Bill

I also would like to thank that person, Like Bill said I can assure you that if not for his beyond generous gift to the site all of you would be waiting much longer for wireless parts.

And as far as your wife Bill she knows shes top shelf with me!

But as for you Bill, thanks for the dedicated hard work to get people, many of which you have never met, parts cheaply to build their wireless with in such a fast turn around! I know the part count on this coop and to sort and get that many out that fast is more than amazing. People like you and a number of others make this site what it is. 

RJ
Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying

Offline WWNF911

• Patron Member
Please pass on many thanks and Birthday wishes to your wife Bill!!

Thanks to you for all your hard work and thanks the the mystery guest for his generosity.

Three cheers.

Hip Hip  HURRAY!!!!
Hip Hip  HURRAY!!!!
Hip Hip  HURRAY!!!!

Leon
« Last Edit: August 14, 2009, by WWNF911 »
Leon

Offline solidmodeler

Great job Bill... You are always exceeding expectations. Happy birthday to your better half... I commend her on pitching in.

Thanks so much... :o

Michael
Michael

Lights, more lights, more controllers, more, more, more

Offline PJNMCT

• Patron Member
Thanks to you both so much. It is an effort above and beyond. Thanks for helping to make others Christmas experiences so enjoyable.

-Paul
Leesburg, FL

Offline wbuehler

• Administrator
It's done.  ;D
Parts sorting is now complete.

Here is a video that shows an example of what the packed box will look like.

Thanks to all for all the kind words.

Bill

Offline wbuehler

• Administrator
Hello All

******Important Announcement***************

I made a mistake.  I thought that I had all the AC Wall adapters but as it turns out I did not.
I only had 89 of them.  This is my fault I missed it on my order sheets that the remainder of these units had a back order.
The problem is that the renaming of these units has a back order date until the end of October.  After seeing this I researched a sub part and asked RJ to verify that it would be OK to use.
Mouser has plenty of the sub in stock and I will be able to order the renaming units this Monday.

I packed out what I could until I ran out of Transformers.  The renaming are ready to go as soon as the renaming Transformers come in.  Currently it looks like the renaming kits will ship out next weekend or earlier based on when the remaning units come in.  I am sorry for the mix up and the delay.

If you have not already please send in your shipping payment and I will pack them out and ship as soon as I have the renaming units.

Bill

Offline wbuehler

• Administrator
The First 31 boxes have been dropped off at the Post Office

Offline ThaiWay

• Patron Member
  • 1500 C9's are not [i]green[/i]!
A belated Happy Birthday to Mrs. Bill!... and heartfelt thanks to the Mystery Sorter! 

Bill, I am in your debt again... I know I probably add to the nightmare it must be to run a coop this size with my all special requirements.  You're the BEST!  I wish there were some way I could reward you for your generosity.  Thanks so much...

John
Chok Dee! (Thai "good luck" greeting)
John

Unofficial 220V 50Hz Beta Tester

Offline wbuehler

• Administrator
A belated Happy Birthday to Mrs. Bill!... and heartfelt thanks to the Mystery Sorter! 

Bill, I am in your debt again... I know I probably add to the nightmare it must be to run a coop this size with my all special requirements.  You're the BEST!  I wish there were some way I could reward you for your generosity.  Thanks so much...

John

No problem John

Catch me in chat.  I have some questions about your shipment.

Bill

Offline wbuehler

• Administrator
The remaining transformer order has been placed and qualified for free 2nd day shipping.  Currently it is my hope to have them by this Wednesday so the remaining boxes can be finished.

Bill

Offline Sloanhaus

Got my parts kit today... I am missing the RF modules. I have looked through everything and cant find them.

Sloan

Offline wbuehler

• Administrator
Do you have a black ESD box?

Bill

« Last Edit: August 18, 2009, by wbuehler »