Author Topic: Colorado Lighting Enthusiast meeting Feb22 in Denver metro  (Read 485 times)

Offline FireMedic4Christ

I was able to reserve the same rooms at the South Metro Fire Rescue Headquarters located at 9195 E Mineral Avenue; Centennial, CO 80112 on the lower level for Feb 22 from 9am to 9 pm. Enter the front door and take the elevators down to the basement level. Classrooms will be down the hall to the right. Plenty of room, full kitchen available if we need it. Screen with hookups for your laptop.

I scheduled the whole day, not knowing for sure what we needed. I can adjust once we decide more on what is happening. My thought was to open with some free time to mingle and put names and faces together. About 1000 or so, I thought it would be nice to have a time to review and talk about next years plans. Next is up to everyone else. We could be done, arrange for some kind of training, demo, swap meet, etc. Bring a project you are having trouble with and find some help.

Brian E Page
Sola Christo
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, by FireMedic4Christ »

Offline mms

• Like us on Facebook for special content and year-round updates.
Thank you for getting the ball rolling for this!
Like us on Facebook for special content and year-round updates: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Voice-over Inquiries:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login