Author Topic: 2014 set up in Xlights\Nutcracker  (Read 1103 times)

Offline Rich Renn

• Renn's Lights for Charity
2014 set up in Xlights\Nutcracker
« on: January 29, 2014, »
Here is a link to a video of the preview screen in Xlights\Nutcracker for my 2014 show set up. I have 6 LOR controllers not all channels mapped yet 6 express controllers mapped in the lower right hand corner Zeus 16's Zeus 8's Ray 3 channel and 27 channel controllers, holiday coro white 3 channel dmx controllers, E684 and E682 the video rendering makes it look a little choppy but it is very smooth and works great. I am using 2 Lynx DMX dongles, one wireless to the Expresses and 1 for right around my house.I will be using 2 ether dongles loaded with pixel net just because of the run to the Large pixel tree and for expansion also to minimize cable runs back and fourth hope this shows how versatile it is to use.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline txag2008

• Lights of Nazareth
Re: 2014 set up in Xlights\Nutcracker
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2014, »
Wow.  Very slick setup.

Offline sebjsan

• Sebastian from California
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2014, »
Very nice!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Sebastian from California

Offline taybrynn

• RockinChristmas
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2014, »
Looks awesome!!!

THe xlights simulator (visualizer) is simply amazing considering its version 1.0 ... I never got anything that good out of LOR or LSP ... or with such ease.

I literally skipped using it this year, but one day I tried to set it up and had it looking good in under an hour for 19k channels across two homes.
Scott - Castle Rock, Colorado   [ 2 homes, 100% RGB in 2016; since 2008; over 32k channels of E1.31 ]

Offline Rich Renn

• Renn's Lights for Charity
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2014, »
And doing the timing marks in Audacity to add the nutcracker effects two very powerful tools to use together

Offline mikedbom

• NorthBridge Web Design
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2014, »
Dang it, I thought I was the only one with Lindsey Sterling in my show. Display looks great. Can't wait to see it for real.