Author Topic: FS Prime Light Show Remote Controlled Power Stake 3 Channel-Brand new  (Read 576 times)

Offline GrumpkaXmas

• Behind the scenes of Grumpka's Holiday Lights & Sounds.
I'm trying to clear out some, shall we say, over purchases from last Christmas. Before I knew about you guys and these controllers, I had my mind set on using simple Power stakes that had three channel Flash, Dimming, Chase & Fade. I used a couple, and they did work great. Even had compliments from neighbors. This may not be the best place to sell them, but perhaps there are some newbies who would like them, or someone who has older parents that want light shows, but no need for the big productions 

I've been on the fence about selling anything. I love this stuff. Even turned down an offer just the other day. I'm off the fence, LOL. Wife gave me a shove!

I want to add, in order to use this product, you need to set the "mode" each time you power it on. In other words, if you shut it down, it won't auto turn back on. The remote comes in real handy on the count of this design.

New in box. I'll ship them Priority Flat Rate in bubble wrap envelops if take one. If two, they will go in box flat rate. More than two, will just go in bigger box, still priority though.

Price is $15.00 each, plus $6.00 each priority shipping.

I have 7 or more of these. Need to go pull them out of storage to get exact count. If there is an interest, I'll go there tonight to get them and do a full count. Might even be more than I recall.

Cont. 48 US only please.

Here are the pictures.
Steve from NJ, AKA Grumpka Xmas
I don't get on the forums as much as I'd like but you can find me on Facebook. 
2014-First Year in the hobby.  15+ Lynx Express controllers