Author Topic: Blue for Ben  (Read 445 times)

Offline deplanche

Blue for Ben
« on: March 07, 2014, »
I normally am not one to post for causes on here, but for this one I thought I would make an exception since I am sure there are some of you, like me, who have yet to have been able to take down your outside lights this year with cold conditions.

Anyway, there is a child nearby my hometown, that has a brain tumor and the diagnosis is not looking good.  You can read more about his story here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I don't know the family at all, and I am not asking people to donate.  What I am asking is simply, if you have your lights still up, turn on all the blue ones, take a photo, and post it either here or on the facebook page.  Just a little simple something for this kid.  Several local buildings and bridges have already done this.  I just thought it would be nice to get some other photos to show more support to Ben and his family during this time.  What kid doesn't like Christmas lights, and especially if they are blue just for him.

Of course, I am sure they would also appreciate any thoughts and prayers you can send their way.

Thanks.