Author Topic: Pondering New Feature  (Read 2292 times)

Offline TexasStingray

Pondering New Feature
« on: March 14, 2014, »
So I have been thinking. Not sure if that is a good thing.

Anyway, I was think that maybe I should add a Real Time Clock to the Panther DMX Player. And maybe a SCHEDULE.TXT file so that you could leave it plug in all the time and just sent the time when you wanted it to start playing.

I was also thinking about a photo resistor, so that it could automatically come on at night.

Anyways just wonder what everyone think about this.

Please use this post, and post any features you would like to see added to the Panther.

I have been putting some videos together on how to Panther Program, allowing you to turn it into something else then a DMX Player. Something like a car unlock device that you attach to your car with blue tooth capability to unlock with a smart phone should the keys get locked inside again.

Thanks
Scott
Scott Wanner
TX

Watch my videos
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Ron

Re: Pondering New Feature
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2014, »
I like all your ideas Scott. RTC, the ability to schedule and he photo resistor would be great.

Offline twooly

• Blah
    • Todd Woolums
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2014, »
I like both ideas.  I'm going to be using mine for my landscape lighting but was just going to use a timer.  Having it built in would be even better.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline loveroflife96

• Coop Manager
  • Brandon Christmas 2010
    • My Christmas Display Website
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2014, »
Really like the idea of a photo timer.  Would need to invest in some more units to do more stuff then! LOL

Duane