Author Topic: Zeus v2 Test  (Read 1541 times)

Offline maffeirw

• Patron Member
Zeus v2 Test
« on: April 30, 2014, »
A while back RJ asked for people to build and beta test his new Zeus 16 v2. Each channel can be configured to use any of the 4 Pixelnet universes provided by an Etherdongle, by using the jumper above each channel.  With the exception of having to re-flash a number of the PICs (probably my error) the testing turned out fine. See the attached Zeus v2 Test Config to see how the 16 ports were configured and the Zeus v2 Test xLights MT Model to see how the MegaTree was set up in xLights. As you can see in the video I was able to test with the recommended bullet, square, rectangular and flex strip nodes and had no problems with any of them. Unfortunately I don't have any other node type to test but seeing that the v2 uses the same PIC and firmware as the v1 I would think that the same nodes would work on both. If you have any ideas on further testing or any other questions or comments let me know while I have everything set up.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Luceat lux vestra

Offline RJ

• Administrator
Re: Zeus v2 Test
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2014, »
Great news!

RJ
Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying

Offline taybrynn

• RockinChristmas
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2014, »
Looks good, very comprehensive testing it appears !
Scott - Castle Rock, Colorado   [ 2 homes, 100% RGB in 2016; since 2008; over 32k channels of E1.31 ]

Offline therealbigjim

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2014, »
very cool
"If you want more lights sell that old mustang"