Author Topic: xlights ver 3.3.7 released, minor bug fix  (Read 1316 times)

Offline smeighan

• Nutcracker RGB Sequence Builder
Ver 3.3.7 fixes the "heartbeat.cfg file not found" error. This was a minor bug but we thought it would be nice to get out a fix.
Dan Kulp made the fix.
Latest release of xlights is found at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

README for release
3.3.7   May 9, 2014
   -Bug fix (dkulp) Added some additional checks to fix the heartbeat.cfg error.

If any developers are interested in the open source files for xLights/Nutcracker: The entire code tree is located here. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

thanks
xlights dev team
Sean
Littleton, CO
Latest releases You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
xLights/Nutcracker Forum You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Fbook You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline drlucas

Re: xlights ver 3.3.7 released, minor bug fix
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2014, »
It's great that Dan is still around!! I haven't seen an update to xlights on the Mac since 3.3.1. I'm not sure if that's when you switched over xwidgets - not complaining, just saying great Dan is around still....I always boot up in windows for my development (saves me from being distracted with the other apps and I can really focus on sequencing!)
-Ryan Lucas-
- Pickering, Ontario, Canada, Eh?! -

Offline dkulp

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2014, »

Just stuck 3.3.7 for the Mac up.  :)

Dan

Offline drlucas

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2014, »
Thanks!! Just downloaded and did a simple little test of some scrolling text on my matrix and it worked like a charm!

Also grabbed  Glediator for kicks and was surprised to see it work on my first attempt :-)

I'm really excited to be able to start sequencing and playing around with my matrix. I'm going to need to find a bunch of "landscape" gifs and see what I can display on a 90x32 grid....if anyone has any suggestions let me know. Merry Christmas displays nicely, but I'm sure there is more than that I can do with that matrix  ;D
-Ryan Lucas-
- Pickering, Ontario, Canada, Eh?! -