Author Topic: Lynx Etherdongle COOP **** CANCELLED ****  (Read 23664 times)

Offline Oxjeremy334

Re: Lynx Etherdongle COOP **** OPEN FOR ORDERS ****
« Reply #75 on: August 28, 2014, »
Please cancel my order.  I got another one from the for sale board.

Offline mike2tall

« Reply #76 on: September 03, 2014, »
Please put me down for (1) of Kit 1 and (1) of Kit 4.

Thanks,
Mike

Offline tstewart

• Global Moderator
« Reply #77 on: September 07, 2014, »
Due to the lack of orders we are going to have to cancel this COOP.  It is getting to late to be able to get this COOP done in time for this year.  There are two problem items with this COOP that need a good quantity before the COOP can be held.  The first is the PCB and the surface mount parts.  35 boards is just not enough to get the board house to do the order without a significant price increase.  The other item is the cases.  To get the cases with precut holes they also need a good quantity to justify the cost.  I extended this COOP for a long time to try and get the orders but we did not make it.

Sorry for the inconvenience.  For next year I will make the suggestion that this COOP start earlier in the year instead of the scheduled end of June start we had this year.

Todd

Offline mcbill

Re: Lynx Etherdongle COOP **** CANCELLED ****
« Reply #78 on: September 10, 2014, »
Todd,

Are there commercial alternatives or other DIY kits that can take the place of the etherdongle?  Not sure where to go from here.

MCBILL

Offline mac50

« Reply #79 on: September 11, 2014, »
i got a Falcon Christmas etherdongle ordered but I just checked and they are  out of stock now. Hope you find something.

md

Offline bartels

« Reply #80 on: September 11, 2014, »
I posted in the sale/trade as Want to Buy Etherdongle and I had a response within a couple of days.  I have already purchased one from another member.  There may be other members with spare ones to sell.  Just another option you can try that worked for me.

Jeremy