Author Topic: ALL SOLD - FS: 5 Lynx Express Kits & EtherDongle Kit  (Read 1477 times)

Offline bobertcj

I purchased these kits back in 2012.  Unfortunately my bike and I had a fight with a Range Rover and the Range Rover won.  Since that time I have been dealing with back issues and I have decided to give up on my dream of having the coolest Christmas light display in the city.  Not sure how this works as far as selling these but I paid 312.55 for the 5 Lynx Express kits and 102.24 for the EtherDongle kit.  Let me know if you are interested.  Thanks. 
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, by bobertcj »

Offline wbottomley

• High Country Lights
I'm interested in the Lynx Express kits - all five of them. 

Are they version 5?
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, by wbottomley »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login | You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login | You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login | You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline bobertcj

I don't know how to tell the version number but I doubt they are version 5.  I bought them a while back in 2012.

Offline t.jo13

• Coop Manager
On the board under the words Lynx Express  it will be printed what version it is, and version 5 was available in 2012. Hope that helps
« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, by t.jo13 »

Offline jnealand

• Patron Member
I bought ver 5s back in January of 2011 and I'm sure they were available back in 2010.
Jim Nealand
Kennesaw, GA

Offline bobertcj

Thanks to all.  Yes I confirmed they are version 5.0.

Offline tbone321

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I bought ver 5s back in January of 2011 and I'm sure they were available back in 2010.

Yes, the first coop of 2010 introduced the Ver 5.
If at first you don't succeed,
your not cut out for sky diving

Offline wbottomley

• High Country Lights
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks to all.  Yes I confirmed they are version 5.0.

SOLD... to guy in the back!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login | You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login | You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login | You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline bobertcj

Thanks, they are on their way!

Offline MSL

• So many lights, so little time!
    • 26streetlights
I will take the EtherDongle kit.

Mark (MSL)
Holiday Lights in Plantation, Florida

Over 20,000 LED and RGB lights. We currently are running 3020 channels (320 Lynx Express / 2700 RGB Zeus and Smart String channels / 3 Aethers II).

Our show can be seen on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login