Author Topic: FS Audio Setup - EDM-LCD-RDS-EP + Behringer Ultramizer Pro DSP1424P  (Read 1590 times)

Offline cBell

• Christmas in Brewster
This was my audio setup for the last couple of years.  I fed the audio from my computer into a Behringer 802 8-Input Mixer, from there into a Behringer Ultramizer Pro DSP1424P digital compressor and from there into a EDM-LCD-RDS-EP FM Transmitter.  I felt that I had the best audio around and got many complements on the audio, YMMV of course :).  I am getting rid of the EDM FM Transmitter and Ultramizer Pro.  For now I am hanging onto the 8 channel mixer.

The ultramizer does have one or two LEDs that don't function on the equalizer, but it doesn't seem to affect its operation.

Prices include shipping and Paypal fees anywhere in the Continental US.

EDM-LCD-RDS-EP FM Transmitter  - $225 shipped. GONE
Behrenger Ultramizer Pro DSP1424P - Digital Compressor - $80 shipped.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, by cBell »
-Chris
Follow my journey: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Jeffl

• Just remember. Wireless is nice. Copper is king!
    • Christmas In Brandon
I use a similar audio setup with a mixer and DSP unit and the local radio station owner in my town complements me every year on how good my audio sounds.

I also bought controllers from this seller and everything worked as stated.

Offline taybrynn

• RockinChristmas
Jeff, I used to use the same setup also and it worked great.  I will say the DSP is a very powerful unit with a mind boggling array of settings on it.  Have you ever posted what presets you use with the EDM ? 
Scott - Castle Rock, Colorado   [ 2 homes, 100% RGB in 2016; since 2008; over 32k channels of E1.31 ]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Jeffl

• Just remember. Wireless is nice. Copper is king!
    • Christmas In Brandon
I did some searching and found my notes.  I  actually used what you sent me and may have made another preset but I can't remember.  I pull it out each year, turn it on and go.

I initially set it up with the EDM but went back to the Ramsey FM100B which I have used since 08.  Both have awesome sound with the unit.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2014, by Jeffl »