Author Topic: Anybody on Twitter?  (Read 1539 times)

Offline RJ

• Administrator
Anybody on Twitter?
« on: May 16, 2009, »
Curious how many people from DLA are on twitter? I really am not using it I just signed up to look around and see what all the buzz was about. Not sure it is my kinda thing or if I will update it. But someone likes it as there are a lot of people on it. Oh well they would think I am nuts for spending a bunch of time creating christmas light equipment!

RJ
Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying

Offline rrowan

• Administrator
Re: Anybody on Twitter?
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2009, »
Not me

I avoid all of those type of things. twitter, facebook, etc

Rick R.
Light Animation Hobby - Having fun and Learning at the same time. (21st member of DLA)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Warning SOME assembly required

Offline Ron

• Patron Member
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2009, »
I'm on it, but in the same boat as you.  Sort of just looking around and trying to figure out a good use for it.

I'm on Facebook too, but mainly to catch up with old friends and watch what my daughters are doing.

Ron

Offline REM

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2009, »
I'm a little leery about it myself.  I joined facebook a few months ago and I'm starting to regret it.  Seems like I get more contact from "friends" I don't want or need from my past.  I also updated it frequently at first and grew tired of it fast.  I mean who cares if I'm eating a Dorito right now and then a sip of coke in just a minute? ;)  If facebook wasn't enough, twitter is TMI.

Offline jnealand

• Patron Member
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2009, »
I don't use text messaging period.  Even got it blocked so people can not send me a text message.  No internet on my phone either.  The phone is just for talking.  Most of my email tends to be long messages, why would anyone want to read them on a tiny screen.  Just call me old fashioned.
Jim Nealand
Kennesaw, GA

Offline Cobergas

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2009, »
I have been on Twitter almost since inception. I using it every now and again. for anyone who is on there my name is cobergas. I actually use that name for every thing. If you put cobergas and then any type of web based email program IE hotmail, gmail, yahoo.. You could get into contact with me.