Author Topic: programming zues  (Read 1205 times)

Offline duane.mosley

• hearthstonelights.com
programming zues
« on: September 04, 2014, »
for some reason I am having issues getting my zues to start on the channel that I want. I have a 4800 channel mega tree split between 2 zues.  zues one is supposed to start on 5793 and use the last 2400 channels of universe 2. I have reflashed my pics as well as programmed using the utility with the proper start channel. for some reason it is off by 2 nodes(6 channels). I am using xlights to test and it keeps falling on 5787 for a start channel. if I set up my model in xlights to start at 5787, the element runs fine. but I want it to start on 5793 and it's being stubborn.  zues 2 running the remaining 2400 channels starts on the correct channel and runs those 800 nodes just fine.
Florence, KY

facebook.com/hearthstonelights

Offline duane.mosley

• hearthstonelights.com
Re: programming zues
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2014, »
any one? I was out of town all weekend but  I would really like to get to the bottom of this issue. my I am using the end of one universe and the beginning of another so start channel is critical for my mega tree to be right. the problem is occurring in vixen and xlights. I have reflashed all the pics and programmed threw the utility and still nothing has changed
Florence, KY

Offline rmp2917

• Coop Manager
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2014, »
Are you using 1697 for the start channel in the smart string utility? Are you selecting hybrid mode or just individual pixels?

Offline duane.mosley

• hearthstonelights.com
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2014, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Are you using 1697 for the start channel in the smart string utility? Are you selecting hybrid mode or just individual pixels?

that was it! thanks. that's what happens when you take 8 months off! lol
Florence, KY