Hardware > Lynx USB DMX Dongle

pixelnet dongle with zues

(1/2) > >>

tombmatt:
have dmx dongle flashed for pixelnet. have zues utility. used utility to flash zues have white lites. using vixen 2.1 when use test lights I get 1 fliker on green led on dongle and if I click on a channel it flashes (the green led on dongle) with mouse click but no lites. will the dongle run zues boards?

jnealand:
i have not tried a USB dongle with a zeus, but my USB dongle flashed for pixelnet has worked on everything else I've tried.  Is the zeus set for a different universe than the dongle?  You only get one pixelnet universe from the USB dongle.

tombmatt:
the zues is set for universe 1 like I said when I used the utility I get lights, but vix 2.1 or x lights I get the green led to flash on the dongle but no lights and in vixen I only get the green led to light when I click on and off a channel in the test lights box.

tbone321:
It sounds like a configuration issue with Vixen.  Do you have any other PixelNet devices that you can test the dongle with?

tombmatt:
no just the zues but I did get it to work with xlight/nutcracker so it has to be vixen 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version