Author Topic: version 3.4.15 released, Updates to Papagayo scripts  (Read 4315 times)

Offline DanHouston

Re: version 3.4.15 released, Updates to Papagayo scripts
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2014, »
Mouth channels look good in preview mode (after generating an xlights sequence)....they don't seem to show on the nutcracker tab though.

Random eye blinking does not seem to be working, though I may not have done it right. Actually I'm not sure how to make my eye channels come on at all. :)

Also on the Papgayo tab when you are defining the channels for each phoneme if you hit enter while the channel list is dropped down it will crash xlights.

Looks good though, and will be a huge time saver!
2011 - Year #1
    4000 lights and 16 channels
    5 Songs sequenced
2012 - Year #2
    5000 lights and 123 channels
    8 Songs sequenced

Offline smeighan

• Nutcracker RGB Sequence Builder
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2014, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Mouth channels look good in preview mode (after generating an xlights sequence)....they don't seem to show on the nutcracker tab though.

Random eye blinking does not seem to be working, though I may not have done it right. Actually I'm not sure how to make my eye channels come on at all. :)

Also on the Papgayo tab when you are defining the channels for each phoneme if you hit enter while the channel list is dropped down it will crash xlights.

we are not done. to make the eyes blink, you need to have one channel for the top and another channel for the bottom. in my case channel 8 is top of eye, channel 9 is bottom.

When I define eye open it is 8+9
eye closed 9

we are wroking on the fade out. if a voice is not singing for xx seconds, fade it out.

we should be doing another release by monday
Sean
Littleton, CO
Latest releases You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
xLights/Nutcracker Forum You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Fbook You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline duane.mosley

• hearthstonelights.com
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2014, »
i think it was a false alarm.

I downloaded kaspersky and ran it. 9 hours, 3 1/2 million files later it did say that it found one file with a virus, the binary file i had for 3.4.17.

We have worked on 3.4.17 to fix the face outline in the PREVIEW window. I recompiled and created a new 3.4.17, it shows clean now.
I have not run any software to clean my machine, just change some of the source files around. I must have created a binary signature that looked like a virus.
The new 3.4.17 has been posted (This has the fix for the Outline of a face for Papagayo).

Download this and see if it is clean with your virus software.

BTW, 3.4.17 is not released officially until later today. I put it up for a few people to try it.

thanks
sean

I have updated to 3.4.17, is there something I need to worry about? windows did not want to run it but I ran it anyway. that is not the first time I have had to do that.
Florence, KY

facebook.com/hearthstonelights

Offline DanHouston

« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2014, »

we are not done. to make the eyes blink, you need to have one channel for the top and another channel for the bottom. in my case channel 8 is top of eye, channel 9 is bottom.

When I define eye open it is 8+9
eye closed 9

we are wroking on the fade out. if a voice is not singing for xx seconds, fade it out.

we should be doing another release by monday

Yeah. I had the channels defined, but the eyes never showed up.
2011 - Year #1
    5 Songs sequenced
2012 - Year #2
    8 Songs sequenced

Offline DanHouston

« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2014, »
Stitched 8 PGO files together...Probably obvious, but wanted to add that you need to keep adding whatever is in line 4 of the PGO file as you continue to "stitch".

I did get some messages about duplicate phonemes even when I had the numbers right....have not had a chance to dig into that.

Any chance future versions will read line 4 automatically to know where to stitch and keep the running total for you? Not a big deal, but would be nice.

That said....still finalizing my workflow, but so far this was a huge step forward in time savings! Thanks! :)
2011 - Year #1
    5 Songs sequenced
2012 - Year #2
    8 Songs sequenced