Author Topic: Decided this was the year  (Read 456 times)

Offline mwblair

Decided this was the year
« on: October 28, 2014, »
So, I sort of been lurking in the shadows for the last couple of years. Reading up on everything I could about Pixelnet and RGB's and sequencing software, and mega-trees, matrix's. You get the idea. Decided months ago that I was going to do it this year so I started buying up controllers and dongles, numerous orders from Ray, and so on. Went from zero to just over 16K channels in the first year might prove to be a little bold but its been fun and a great learning experience. I guess I just wanted to say thank you to all on this board who post and respond because it has been a huge resource for us "first timers". Any problem I have come across so far, all it took was a quick search and a little reading to find the answer. So again, thank you all. One reference that I did not find, however,  was that my beer budget would more than quadruple during this process. Not complaining by any means, just something I noticed. So again I am thankful for all of you who have been doing this for awhile and the knowledge you bring to the board. Its gonna be a great year.

Mike

Offline duane.mosley

• hearthstonelights.com
Re: Decided this was the year
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2014, »
+1^

go big or go home right! and I thought going 192 channels dmx my first year with 25,000 lights was bold! lol xlights/nutcracker sure makes life a lot easier!
Florence, KY

facebook.com/hearthstonelights