Author Topic: Getting Started: Looking for Ideas  (Read 1599 times)

Offline Dr_Dirt

Re: Getting Started: Looking for Ideas
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2014, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Duane, I pass through Florence every Friday on my way home to Columbus. Would I be able to stop or meet up to make the exchange and maybe pick your brain a little?

Thanks,
Bill

I have a 16 channel lynx express kit and an enclosure to put it in. i'll take 90 for the kit and the enclosure, shipped(within the U.S. of course, if not you pay the difference).  It is not considered low voltage, it has 16 dimmable, 125v outlets. you will still need a USB  DONGLE  OR ETHERDONGLE to run it.  first and foremost, get in the wiki and choose a sequencing software, i use vixen 2.1. it was free and works just fine. i would start sequencing now if you want it done in time for Christmas. you don't need any equipment to start learning the sequencing.  if you work hard this month you could put a small show together and at least get your feet wet. i have a couple of sequences that i would share with you to get started and see what does what as far as effects. good luck

i put it where it belongs!

I would have no problem with that. what time of day do you come threw? I usually don't get off work until around 5.

That's usually pretty close to the time I come through depending on what time I get done working.

Offline Dr_Dirt

« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2014, »
perfect timing for you Dr Dirt, you need one of these

That was pointed out to me just a bit ago and I sent him a PM to let him know I was interested.

Thank You!

Offline duane.mosley

• hearthstonelights.com
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2014, »

That was pointed out to me just a bit ago and I sent him a PM to let him know I was interested.

Thank You!

if you haven't been told this already, let the seller know you want the pic flashed for dmx
Florence, KY

facebook.com/hearthstonelights

Offline Dr_Dirt

« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2014, »

Thank You!

if you haven't been told this already, let the seller know you want the pic flashed for dmx

In the description it says that he has one that is flashed for dmx and another for pixelnet. I left him know I was interested in the dmc one.

Thank you for the heads up.

Offline duane.mosley

• hearthstonelights.com
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2014, »
looks like you'll get my spare Lynx express that's already assembled, mounted in a case, and tested, but never used in the show. I did not edit my post in the for sale section and some one pm'd me about. out of fairness for everyone involved, that's the right thing to do. the lynx express has been rock solid for the 3 years I've had them so I don't for see needing the back up anymore. not too mention, with you in a time crunch, this will work out much better.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, by duane.mosley »
Florence, KY

facebook.com/hearthstonelights

Offline tbone321

« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2014, »

Thank You!

In the description it says that he has one that is flashed for dmx and another for pixelnet. I left him know I was interested in the dmc one.

Thank you for the heads up.

Don't worry about what it is flashed for.  It is no big deal to flash it back to DMX if the PixelNet version is the only one that is still available. 
If at first you don't succeed,
your not cut out for sky diving