Author Topic: Programming LE curves  (Read 1078 times)

Offline masterelectrician2112

Programming LE curves
« on: November 04, 2014, »
Hello all,

I know I can't use the etherdongle to program my LE curves.  Is there anything besides the Lynx DMX Dongle that will program the curves via the Express utility?  Will the Entecc Open DMX work?

Offline tbone321

Re: Programming LE curves
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2014, »
Probably not.  The Entec open requires the PC to format and time the data stream for transmission and the configuration utility cannot do that. 
If at first you don't succeed,
your not cut out for sky diving

Offline jnealand

• Patron Member
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2014, »
Personally after 7 seven years of doing this I have never used dimming curves.  While I can see the potential for use, I do not think the audience will ever notice whether you use them or not.  Most of us blink lights to fast for anyone to really notice any dimming mismatch.  That's just my opinion, you may have another.  I have way to many things to do for my show than to spend time on dimming curves, but to each their own.
Jim Nealand
Kennesaw, GA

Offline duane.mosley

• hearthstonelights.com
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2014, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Personally after 7 seven years of doing this I have never used dimming curves.  While I can see the potential for use, I do not think the audience will ever notice whether you use them or not.  Most of us blink lights to fast for anyone to really notice any dimming mismatch.  That's just my opinion, you may have another.  I have way to many things to do for my show than to spend time on dimming curves, but to each their own.

same here
Florence, KY

facebook.com/hearthstonelights