Author Topic: led lights  (Read 867 times)

Offline duane.mosley

• hearthstonelights.com
led lights
« on: November 16, 2014, »
who would have the best price on full wave leds and would be able to ship them before thanksgiving?
Florence, KY

facebook.com/hearthstonelights

Offline meman

Re: led lights
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2014, »
Honestly, if I were you I would head over to the Big Lots in Burlington Pike, spend 8 bucks on one of their 50 ct C6 strings, bring it home and see if you notice any flicker at all. If you do, take them back. If you don't, go back and clear the shelf...you won't find a better price on LEDs. Especially if you hit them on one of the 20% off everything sales.

Good Luck,
Mike E.

Offline bisquit476

• Patron Member
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2014, »
HLE has a bunch of lights in stock, maybe try them.

Offline duane.mosley

• hearthstonelights.com
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2014, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Honestly, if I were you I would head over to the Big Lots in Burlington Pike, spend 8 bucks on one of their 50 ct C6 strings, bring it home and see if you notice any flicker at all. If you do, take them back. If you don't, go back and clear the shelf...you won't find a better price on LEDs. Especially if you hit them on one of the 20% off everything sales.

Good Luck,
Mike E.

If I didn't know any better, I'd say you had a gps tracker on me! Lol I was at the big lots on Burlington pike( rt 18) to us locals!
Florence, KY

Offline jnealand

• Patron Member
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2014, »
I use a lot of lights from Big Lots.  My only complaint is that they never have green only strings, but then most places don't have them either.
Jim Nealand
Kennesaw, GA

Offline duane.mosley

• hearthstonelights.com
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2014, »
I use a lot of lights from Big Lots.  My only complaint is that they never have green only strings, but then most places don't have them either.

I would say 85% of my lights came from big lots.  their dome 5mm are almost bullet proof.my local store is slim this year and I need a bunch to finish a real tree in my yard. guess I will just have to hit the other locations.

I found 22 boxes of 100 count green leds at walmart this year 8 bucks a box. bought them all! first time in the store seeing green leds in the last several years. considered driving to another location to get some more. the 1500 incans left in my show are green and it's time to switch them out.
Florence, KY

Offline therealbigjim

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2014, »
Home depot and Walgreen's are the only places that have all green leds here in Jax Fl.
"If you want more lights sell that old mustang"