Author Topic: Zeus 16!  (Read 1513 times)

Offline bassmants

Zeus 16!
« on: November 17, 2014, »
Just got around to building a couple Zeus 16's ver 1 I bought last year.  Ran the Zeus utility and programmed with no issues and ran a bunch of new nodes I just bought for several hours last night just to burn in and test the Zeus.  This thing is cool.
Just wanted to post some positive feedback because it seems like we get on here for our problems more than for the good things. <res. ;D

Offline bartels

Re: Zeus 16!
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2014, »
+1

Offline tindivall

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2014, »
Agreed, when the Zues works it works great!!!

Offline taybrynn

• RockinChristmas
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2014, »
I'm running four Zeus v1s and four Zeus v2s and they all work great.   All 16 channel models.   I like have additional channels available if one of them has issues and I don't have time to refashion it.   They are ideal for megatrees and matrixes.    I used the ssc v4 to flash the pics and that was a breeze.   I always use the Zeus smart string software listed on the wiki for the Zeus.   My only wish was for a second pixelnet out.
Scott - Castle Rock, Colorado   [ 2 homes, 100% RGB in 2016; since 2008; over 32k channels of E1.31 ]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline bassmants

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2014, »
Agreed as far as the extra outputs as I ran into one channel not woking, so for now I just skipped over it.  I have one running my megatree and one for my matrix.  At the end of the season I will see what it could be.