Author Topic: vixen to conductor conversion failure  (Read 1975 times)

Offline duane.mosley

• hearthstonelights.com
vixen to conductor conversion failure
« on: December 16, 2014, »
for some reason i am not able to get one of my songs to convert to .seq. the song in question was running fine in the conductor before i made some changes. i went into vixen and made the necessary changes and now it has random data. if i play the song in vixen it works just fine. if i convert to .xseq it won't play correctly either. the only changes i have made in xlights/nutcracker was increase my channel count by one full pixel net universe. all the other songs playing on the conductor have been converting using xlights and they are playing fine. i haven't done any updates to xlights in the last couple of weeks so everything is the same there since my first conversion to .seq. i have formatted the conductor every time i make changes
Florence, KY

facebook.com/hearthstonelights

Offline duane.mosley

• hearthstonelights.com
Re: vixen to conductor conversion failure
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2014, »
turns out it was more than one song that was messed up. i will update xlights and try again. i am glad vixen has been a solid program for me. it seems to run my show just fine.
Florence, KY

Offline lonewolf41

• Coop Manager
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2014, »
Duane,
I had something similar happen last year.  It didn't do it with all of mine, but 2 had completely random data.  I fixed it by flattening the profile into the sequence before converting.  All the ones I have flattened before converting have converted fine.

Hope that helps,
-Keith

Offline duane.mosley

• hearthstonelights.com
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2014, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Duane,
I had something similar happen last year.  It didn't do it with all of mine, but 2 had completely random data.  I fixed it by flattening the profile into the sequence before converting.  All the ones I have flattened before converting have converted fine.

Hope that helps,
-Keith

Thanks, I will try that today
Florence, KY